Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

display settings

• Please log in to reply

ruthlessbabe

ruthlessbabe

• Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: hi....i changed my display settings to larger and i want to change it back but the screen is so large it doesnt show the whole display control....i cant hit the ok button as the display is so large i cant see the bottom to hit ok....is there anyother way to do it.......ty in advance for all your help......also i am on the net and when i go into web sites....a message comes on and says you are working off line click here and go on line.....it always works but the funny thing is ..i am on line when that happens.....any suggestions....ty sheila ps i have windows 98 se

Edited by ruthlessbabe, 12 April 2005 - 05:05 AM.

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
what buttons can you see?

You can use the TAB key to move from button/section to button/section

So, if you can see the screen resolution slider, hit tab until it is highlighted, then hit TAB five times and hit ENTER

----------------------------------------

Have to look into the other problem.....it sounds like an RAS issue, but I don't recall there being one with win98...if you could give an example of a site where this occurs, it might help