Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Redundant blue screen

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi all!
this is my system configuration:
Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe "1405 Bios"
AMD Athlon 4200+ X2
Corsair 3500LLPro 2048meg (2 x 1024) in Dual Channel
2 x Leadtek 7900 GTX 512meg (each)
running them on Nvidia latest drivers forceware (162.18)
Ultra 600w SLI ready power supply
Samsung Syncmaster 931C monitor in 1280 x 1024 75Hz
Windows XP Pro
1 x ATA Maxtor 53073U6 30gb Ultra/ATA-66
2 x Sata hard drive (Maxtor 6Y200 200GB)(Maxtor 7L300S0 300GB)
2 x Sata2 hard drive (Hitachi HTD 25032VLA360 320GB)(WDC WD2500KS 00MJB0 250GB)

I even tried Windows vista and I was still getting the blue screen
Now I'm back With windows XP and here is what I'm getting:
Bad_Pooler_Caller even after a fresh restart after a format, when windows got onto the desktop, I'VE ONLY MOVE THE MOUSE WITHOUT CLICKING ON IT and I got it again.
I would like to know what are those blue screen and on what I should be looking for to resolve my problem, except for selling it and getting an intel.
Thanks guys.

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,173 posts
Hi Oldjazz
Sounds like you have a bad driver(corrupt)
Did you update any drivers before this happened ?
Feel like some lite reading

Edited by peterm, 19 July 2007 - 01:35 AM.

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Peterm!

If it's a bad driver then why "the last time I've installed Windows XP pro" just when it stop on the desktop for the first time, I only move the mouse and I got the blue screen, and the time before almost the same but I had time to click on internet explorer and then I got the blue screen.

And before each installation I deleted the partition and create it again in windows installation.

I had resolved my problems for a big two days by putting the default bios but this morning I had the blue screen again so I reset it, then on the desktop I've open up my internet explorer then it frozed up and then I couldn't get into windows anymore.
Pretty strange.

Now I put back Windows vista since when I get blue screen it restart alone.

If someone got any ideas or know a software that I can use to test my components so I can put the results here to see what is wrong with that darn PC.

Now I'm looking on ebay to buy an Intel X6800 maybe with that and a new motherboard it will work better.