Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Organizing Wires and Others

  • Please log in to reply




  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Hey everyone,

I've been dealing with a lot of clutter under my desk related to wires. Lots and lots of wires. I wanted to organize and label them to let me know where they go, and I wanted to look for a plastic clip like the attached picture. Does anyone know what they are called and where I can find them?

In case you don't see how they work, you spin the arrowhead and insert it into the tiny slit at the bottom. Then it spins sideways and locks in the thinner area below the arrowhead.

I will also be using these clips for a variety of other purposes, so I need this design (or something similar with a label) rather than simple zip ties.

Thanks a lot for the help.


Posted Image

Edited by TJGuitarZ, 19 July 2007 - 08:17 AM.

  • 0


Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP