Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Iframe in Flash

• Please log in to reply

Hitokage

Hitokage

• PipPip
  • 76 posts
I want to make a flash site, but can you put an html page (i-frame style) into an otherwise entirely flash site?

Advertisements

sunny441

sunny441

• PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
hitokage

its actually the other way round - you incorporate your flash content into your HTML page. You first go out and build the FLASH content that you want and yu can then save this. You then build your html file using dreamweaver or anyother hTML editor, and then simply move the flash content into this HTML code. ;)

Am not a big fan of flash and i cannot give you the finer nuances of this :tazz:

Anyway good luck with this webpage

Hitokage

Hitokage

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
I know how to get flash onto a webpage...

What I mean is inside my flash movie, instead of having to build each page in flash, is there a way I could have it load a page inside the movie?

I want the whole site to be flash so I can manipulate both menu and the main frame (where everything is viewed) but most pages dont need to be flash...

But thanks for trying to help sunny.

sunny441

sunny441

• PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
Well..

am not too sure what you are looking for! but i think you should build the entire site in flash as this will be the best option available to you