Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

A simple problem, but I quite clueless.

• Please log in to reply

cbm487

cbm487

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
Im trying to set up a wireless connection for one of my computers. Ive got a linksys wireless-G broadband router connected to my modem and my first PC. All is well and working there.

So now i go to set up the wireless on my second PC. The wireless card im using i got from a friend, it is an Azurewave AW-GA800BT http://www.azurewave...W-GA800BT_1.asp
Now when i got it from him, it came with no disks, no setup. So at this point all ive done is plugged the card into my mobo and I cant get my computer to recognize it. The LED on the card wont light up and i cant find it anywhere in my 'add new devices' panel. How do i get my PC to recognize this card?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisements