Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Abused Animals

• Please log in to reply

keithr128

keithr128

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
After surviving an unimaginable ordeal of abuse and neglect, Nellie the wonder dog is on the road to recovery and headed for her new home in Melbourne.

The rottweiler-cross was found dumped near Woodford last month suffering sickening injuries, including a dislocated hip and fractured pelvis.

Hard as it might be to believe, there were clear signs she had also been continually sexually abused.

http://www.thedaily....og-has-its-day/

Advertisements

keithr128

keithr128

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
Removed

Edited by keithr128, 17 October 2007 - 02:43 AM.

keithr128

keithr128

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
Removed

Edited by keithr128, 17 October 2007 - 02:43 AM.

PsychPosse

PsychPosse

• PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
My heart aches.

Your efforts are commendable,,

I will protect my little girl with my life.. no doubt.

jackie.jpg

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Commendable, sure.

But the links provided have no place here. I removed all the links in this thread that are not news or discussion related. This is the "Serious Discussion forum", not the "beg for money for your favorite charity forum". Please use it appropriately.

countryboypride77

countryboypride77

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
Yes, spaying and neutering is definately the Responsible thing to do. I have 5 dogs, 4 of which are fixed. The 5th one will be too, soon enough.

Of all dog breeds, the Pit Bull is my favorite breed. My heart, especially, goes out to that particular breed. Once they were considered America's Breed of Choice or America's Family Dog. Numerous Famous people have and do own Pit Bulls from Roosevelt to Helen Keller to Michael J Fox.

Seargeant Stubby was America's First Decorated K-9 war hero... Sgt. Stubby and then there have been many more to follow Sgt. Stubby's heroism. Pit Bulls are misunderstood. They are extremely loyal, naturally human friendly, powerful, intellegent, and determined to make their owners happy.

It's very unfortunate that the irresponsible dog owners along with the biasedness from news outlets that the Pit Bulls as a whole may never recover from the black eyes they were given. Very sad, indeed

I really wished our lawmakers would have more severe penalties for people involved with cruelty to animals. It seems as if the punishments are minimal. I'm a two year member to the ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and hopefully for many more years.

Edited by BHowett, 15 February 2009 - 01:23 PM.
fixed link to Sgt. Stubby