Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CFI Chip

• Please log in to reply

royaljelly0893

royaljelly0893

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi there! I lost my driver disk for my webcam and I was wondering if there was anyone that could help. I would very much apperciate it.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Driver is here but you'll have to join driverguide to get it:
http://members.drive...driverid=195897

First save the page as a favourite so you can find it again.
Now click the "Sign Up Now" link below the log-in button (top left)

When you,ve been accepted as a member, go back to the original page in your Favourites and click the download link.

royaljelly0893

royaljelly0893

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
okay i have downloaded the driver but i cant seem to figure out how to get it installed on the hardware? it hard for me to clearify. i have the exe. but when I go to my hardware properties it says that there is no hardware. I have opened the exe. twice. When i go through the setup wizard for the hardware it askes for the disc, and i try to specify the file location but it does not recognize the program on the list. I feel like i hit a dead end. please help.