Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I have some problem with my PCs Monitor

• Please log in to reply

Harsha Narayana_Reshma

Harsha Narayana_Reshma

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) Hellow sir,
I am Harsha from Udupi. I have purchased ur Compaq presario machine with AMD Athlon Xp processor which had proved me a long performing PC. I have purchased it 11 months back. ( 7th May 2004 ). Till today it was working so well. But from last 3 days i am getting some problems with my VDU(monitor). The problem is as follows :
[B]from past 3 days my monitor is giving me a lot trouble. :) My monitor is blinking all the times and it is proving very hard for me to work with it. ;) I hope that the warranty period is 1 yeras. Before the completion of 1 year i am getting this type of problem. This make me to think that ;) whether i have to continue with the same computer or i have to go for a new one. If i can't get a good solution for my problem then i have to go for a new computer of ZENITH. :) :tazz: but i love to work with ur PCs which made me to get a lot of prizes in computer related competations. :) But if i don't get a solution for my problem i have no other way than going for a new one. But i hope u will not live me to go for a new one. I hope u will send ur technicians or u will help me through the mail........................ hoping ur reply in ur next mail..........
Thanking U
:) Harsha Narayana
:) Hoping ur help :)
:) Harsha Narayana

harsha1989@indiatimes.com
My Webpage

Edited by Harsha Narayana_Reshma, 12 April 2005 - 09:22 AM.

Advertisements

FELICITY

FELICITY

• Pip
  • 2 posts
please understand that i took college courses in computer technology but i have forgotten alot of it. so what i am saying may be wrong.

go to your control panel and then system information and then hardware tab then device manager. in there make sure you do not have any exclamation points (if you do then there is a conflict with a driver). if you need a driver go to www.driverguide.com it is a free site, you do have to register but it is free and they do not send any adversisements if you select that you do not want them.
anyways if that is not the problem then make sure your cables are tight but not overtightened. if none of these are the problems then your monitor may be going bad, that happens some times.

hope ya get it fixed soon.