Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

info recovery

• Please log in to reply

texasdoc

texasdoc

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have stored images on a cf card from an ultrasound machine that an employee put onto a disc using one of those plug and play card readers. He erased the cf card and no longer works for me. Now I can't open the files. The company hasn't responded yet and I need to retrieve pictures to treat a patient. Any suggestions? Tried to put the images back onto the card but I can't with simple stuff like cut and paste or copy data cammands.

Advertisements

Rico750

Rico750

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
Can you see the files on the cd he made? why cant you open them? does it give you an error message?

Rik

I will send you a personal message also.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
your could try this software: http://www.mediareco...m/software.html

I have also heard that you could use a hex editor to recover the lost files. In addition, using any disk recover software might work.

starjax

texasdoc

texasdoc

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
When i open the disc I see icons with numbers under them where the file name goes but not all of the numbers fit (lots of them) . There are multiple subfiles and I can tell how many pictures I took per patient, but when I click on open it asks something like Which program would you like to open this with? I tried all of them to no avail. (I'll check email next)