flat screen monitor
Posted 21 July 2007 - 08:00 PM
Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:02 AM
Hmmmm it sounds like Word has bombed your monitor... just joking!
While typing in Microsoft Word
Welcome to Geeks to Go!
Yes it does sound possible the monitor has gone bad. Have you checked the connections:
1. Unplug and plug in at the monitor (both power and video)
2. Unplug and plug in at the wall (power)
3. Unplug and plug in on the desktop tower (video)
4. Try using a different wall powerpoint for your monitor power.
5. Try using a different cable (both power and video)
If you have tried all these things and it still does it, I would believe it's faulty. I hope it's still under warranty for you...
Edited by ruthandtroy, 22 July 2007 - 12:04 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users