Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Just a question about Half Life 2/CS:S

• Please log in to reply

Nintendo12

Nintendo12

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi! I really want Half Life 2/ Counter-Strike Source.... But I don't have a creditcard/DVDromdrive... So if I buy the game in the shop, can I download the game with the CD-key? Thanks! :tazz:

Advertisements

ELIRANCH

ELIRANCH

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I think that you can download him from Steam after you buy it..
I only think!

wakedemons3

wakedemons3

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Does anyone know the name, or handle, of the guy who cracked counter strike source? the dude who was never caught. his name starts with an E i think, but i need to know the full handle.

Nintendo12

Nintendo12

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Does anyone know the name, or handle, of the guy who cracked counter strike source?  the dude who was never caught. his name starts with an E i think, but i need to know the full handle.

View Post

I actually do, but I'm not telling you. Just go buy the full game.

wakedemons3

wakedemons3

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Nintendo 12, I dont want to pirate anything, I just need to know the alias of the guy who cracked CSS for a school project on computer hacking. I already own the game cause I bought it. But I need to kno his name thats starts with E so I dont fail.

L3vidog

L3vidog

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Hi! I really want Half Life 2/ Counter-Strike Source.... But I don't have a creditcard/DVDromdrive... So if I buy the game in the shop, can I download the game with the CD-key? Thanks!  :tazz:

View Post

well. you can buy the game set up your Steam account click on Counterstrike source , and it will download (takes a long time,becuz its gotta install hl2 and css, 21 hours for me) and when you goto play it should say enter cdkey ,and you type it in and as long as you use that Steam account you should never have to type it again.

also if you have a cd drive, you can get halflife 2 that comes with 5cds and install it through that.

Also if you play the cracked Counterstrike:source, you can be caught and banned, why not just go buy and you dont have to risk doing that.

Edited by L3vidog, 18 April 2005 - 11:10 AM.

speedman

speedman

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
Yes you can. You need to go to www.aresgalaxy.org,click download and choose Ares Regular Edition and download it. Instal it in you computer and open it. click search in the search link choose software and type what you loking for. And download the game that have a key or is cracked already.