Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Launch Roxio(?) Update Manager

• Please log in to reply

dolphiness1976

dolphiness1976

• Pip
  • 2 posts
You'd think it would be the easiest question to answer, but I can't find it anywhere on Roxio's website, which is where it was suggested I check on another post on this website.

Very infrequently, an update manager pops up for me to update a program. There are about 6 updates listed in the window. If I chose to download/install one, it does, but then the window goes away and I can't get it back until it feels like popping back up again some day.

I'm pretty sure the update manager is for one of my Roxio products, but when I go start the program I think it is, DigitalMedia LE, and manually check for updates, it tells me there are none.

How do I launch the Update Manager manually?

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Check when the update box returns exactly what its for.
Updates generally don't flag themselves as available when they aren't. It's probably an update for some other program you're running.

dolphiness1976

dolphiness1976

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
The updates in the list are for recordnow copy, recordnow data, I remember there was a critical update in the list along with a few other program updates that I don't remember any specifics. I'm pretty sure these updates are for the Sonic (not Roxio, sorry) DigitalMedia LE software I have.

I've submitted a post on the Dell support site, but any advice is much appreciated!