Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lost Files

• Please log in to reply

suegy

suegy

• PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
Several weeks ago I was having a problem with my McAfee software, and I had tried everything suggested by Dell and McAfee, and a technician at Dell finally told me the only thing she could tell me to do was to do a complete restore of my computer. I followed those instructions and did that and reinstalled all of my software that I needed. Unfortunately, I failed to remember to save some files - an important spreadsheet and lots of pictures. Is there any possible way to get them back without having to spend hundreds of dollars to send the hard drive away and have it looked at? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

S. GIlson

Advertisements