Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

RJ8

RJ8

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HI I am in need of some help . I recently purchased a spyware program to monitor a friends computer for him, however we cannot get the program to run. I have contacted the vendor( the purchased program ) but have had no assistance on how to get this program to run properly. We cannot get the program installed on his computer, because a meesage comes up saying this proge\ram is "spyware" OR a "virus and it won't allow him to install it on his computer. help!!!!!!!

Edited by Keith, 22 July 2007 - 08:14 PM.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
The programme does this

will allow you to send a tiny file to any computer via email which will install this software on the users system. You can view and record keystrokes, emails typed, chat conversations, website visits, programs executed, internet connections, system information, windows opened, documents and files opened and more!

Am not comfortable with helping anyone do that

The topic is closed now, if you disagree with the decision, please PM another administrator