Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Missing details in folders

• Please log in to reply

Max321

Max321

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
My problem is kinda hard to explain, but i'll try to do my best. Here's a picture of my music folder.

Posted Image

As you can see, on the top there's Nom=>Name, Taille=>Well...The weight? of the file, Artiste=>Artist, Titre de l'album=> Album Title

The thing is that, the artist and album title columns are now empty,and i don't know why, because they were filled before. The files are still tagged, but nothing shows up there. Without these, I can't organise my files and know who made a song or whatever...

Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

Advertisements

cmw2010

cmw2010

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
Try to right click beside where it says Name, or Nom in your case and see what details are checked to show.

cmw2010

cmw2010

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
Whoops double post!!

Edited by cmw2010, 22 July 2007 - 09:07 PM.

Max321

Max321

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
It would have been so nice if it was that easy, but i already tried that. Thanks for the tip anyway ^^' Could have been that =P

Max321

Max321

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
I still have the problem,and i can't find how to fix it. I really need your help!

Thanks!