Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Debug Error -- Virtual C++ - With AOL -Visual Studio 8

• Please log in to reply

FredSchall

FredSchall

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am NEW to this forum:

I have a conflict with AOL. They have tried everything to remove the problem and can not solve the problem. I am computer literate.

I want to remove MS visual studio 8 and the debug library..the conflicting problem. It keeps giving me a splash screen and makes signing on to AOL very difficult.

I have searched the registry...etc. I have run out of things to do...I just want to get rid of this visual studio 8...it is not in my add/remove programs, either. Any Suggestions are greatly appreciated....it is driving me crazy!!

Many thanks in advance for your help!! Fred

Here is the screen:

Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library

Program C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAscd.exe

File: c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 8\vc\include\list

Line: 776

Expression: list erase iterator out of range

For information on how your program can cause an asseertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts.

(Press Retry to debug the application)

ABORT RETRY IGNORE

ANY help and suggestions are GREATLY appreicated!!!
Please email: FredSchall@aol.com

Many thanks!!!!!!

Advertisements