Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with Display sizes.

• Please log in to reply

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
For some reason when i turned my computer on this morning there were serious problems with the display sizes of nearly everything. I have fixed quite a bit, by resetting the font DPI to the correct size, but there are still many problems. I will post screenshots to show you what the main problems are! Thanks for the help!

First, the Minimize, window, and close buttons as well as the entire top bar of every program are tiny.Posted Image <<<Actual Size

Second, much of the font's are very bold, and are also larger than what they used to be.
Posted Image

I've checked font sizes, as well as the resolution so neither of these are the problems. Any help you can offer would be great! Thanks everybody!

Advertisements

coxmaster

coxmaster

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Problem solved, thanks for a place to voice my problem so i could solve it!