Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tony Hawk Underground 2 - problem running a backup

• Please log in to reply

keith_jones

keith_jones

• Pip
  • 3 posts
When I try to play my backup of Tony Hawk's Underground 2, I get an error that says please insert disc 1. I have tried creating my ISO image using MagicDisk, and Hiding the virtual Drive with Virtual-Hide and also Daemon Tools.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
you wont be able to play using that cd and will have to use the original. This is caused by copy protection. This is not something we can help circumvent.

keith_jones

keith_jones

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Well I have used it before with the Virtual Hide CD program, and it worked. I did a clean format of my system and tried to install the game again, and my Daemon Tools/Virtual hide cd, and now this time it isn't working. I can't exactly remember how I cracked it the first time. My original cd is damaged.

keith_jones

keith_jones

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Nevermind, I got it to work.

mauco

mauco

• Pip
  • 1 posts
how did you do it?
i got the same game, and am having the same problem!!!