Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Determine an Excel spreadsheet's dependencies for Add-on's

• Please log in to reply

Joker1337

Joker1337

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
So I've been assigned responsibility for keeping a spreadsheet library running but one of them is acting up now that the user is disconnected from the LAN. I expect that there's an issue with his add-ons having not been installed to his local hard drive and instead sitting on his network document drive. Is there a way to see what add-on's or functions a given spreadsheet uses other than scrolling through the cells?

Advertisements

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Hi Joker1337.

I don't quite understand what you're asking. Perhaps if you provide the error message you get, we'll be able to figure it out.

Are you trying to find out which other workbooks may be externally linked for formulas?