Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Office outlook 2007 wont open pdf file attachements

• Please log in to reply

rxkevco

rxkevco

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
Everytime someone sends me an email with an attachment in PDF form, i cant open it ! !
There is a breif message, when you click on the attchment,, saying that preveiver for this type of file isnt present ( or something along those lines), it then lets you click on a link to browse for preveiwers online,, the link takes you to a microsoft page that tells you that all neccesery preveiwers are already installed in office 2007, and there are no new updates or preveiwers available...

This office outlook 2007 is getting on my nerves and i am in 2 minds as to wether or not to go back to trustworthy outlook express ! ! !
Its slow and slugish,, you cant open certain types of attachments,, it deals with other forms of attachments very poorly,,, its really annoying me, cos its format and appreance are spot on,, its a really good and efficeint program,,,,if it works properly !!!!! which its doesnt !!!!

Any advice would be really apprecitaed,,
Many thanks,, kev.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
http://www.adobe.com.../readstep2.html is what you need.