Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Vista gone

• Please log in to reply

confusedinMich

confusedinMich

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
This will be the last time I will post about Vista because I got rid of it. I found that the 128MB NVidia Geforce 8300GS does not work well with a tv card. The people on the shows would get big white blotches on their face and if there was a news bar at the bottom the words would be fuzzy. The new video card 256MB NVidia GeForce 7900 GS was installed and tv programs were basically the same not crisp and clear. I went back to my original system and everything looks great! I am happy with Windows XP. And I have all the technology I need. Good luck to all those who have Vista.

Advertisements