Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How was Elance.com built?

• Please log in to reply

efilm66

efilm66

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
http://www.elance.com

Anyone have a guess? I ask because I may want to apply some of its functionalities toward some projects down the road. The site runs smoothly and efficiently. And I like a lot of its features. Can anyone get a bit more specific regarding its possible programming techniques? Thanks again

Edited by efilm66, 25 July 2007 - 11:16 PM.

Advertisements

efilm66

efilm66

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
And before I forget... what about Geeks To Go? I love this site and the way it functions. So what type of programmer would I have to find in order to take full advantage of the speed in which this site runs and its efficiency?...

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Doesn't look like any thing was used special in the source coding of page. If you emulate them, I hope you do better then to leave in over 348 coding errors and several minor ones just on the home page alone.

Ron