New Build Difficulty
Posted 30 July 2007 - 07:42 AM
Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:32 AM
1. Find a loose peace of wire hanging around in you house.
2. Turn off your power supply
3. Stick one end of the wire into the Green wire plug on the 20+4 pin motherboard connector
4. Stick the other end into one of the black connectors on the 20+4 pin mobo connector
5. Start your PSU and if it starts then your PSU is alive if not then I'd use your warranty to get a new one.
If you don't understand something in those steps tell me before you do anything.
Posted 30 July 2007 - 06:10 PM
No, what he is talking about in post #3 is the the 24pin ATX mobo connector. What I am refering to are the single cords that connect your cases' power button ( HDD light and etc ) to the mobo.
And SOORENA, those instructions, are you sure? What kind of wire in particular?
Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:33 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users