Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trouble with CD Burning

• Please log in to reply

granoladude

granoladude

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Alright, I've tried burning with iTunes and Sonic RecordNow. Neither are able to burn a music CD. iTunes keeps giving me the error that my playlist is too large for one CD, yet the playlist is far below the maximum capacity. RecordNow will commence burning the CD, but it will stop half way through and spit it out claiming it is complete, when really, nothing happened. I also run into trouble as I insert a blank CD, it will sometimes not register as being a blank and both programs will demand a blank CD.

Is this a bum batch of CD-R's? Is my CD burner on its last legs? Help me before I toss this thing out the window! :whistling:

Advertisements

cmw2010

cmw2010

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
Have you tried burning anything with Windows built in burning capabilities?