Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DFI Lanparty ultra D SATA2 ad USB problems

• Please log in to reply

rumble291

rumble291

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Hi, Ive been using this montherboard for sometime now and i have started to get problems surrounding the SATA2 i have a Maxtor 250GB HDD it works fine when its not constantly being used but when im formating creating partitions using Acronis Disk Director it will slow down when being used heavily it also happens whilst installing windows so it means i must perform a quick format not a complete. Im also having some problems with the USB sometimes i will press a key on the USB keyboard im using and it will repeat about 10 times which is really annoying. I bought a new usb mouse and sometimes whilst in game the mouse will freeze for a second or 2. I updated my BIOS along time ago (when i bought it) and havent touched it since.

Any help would be great!!

Thanks,

Kurt

Advertisements

rumble291

rumble291

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Bump as no replys

rumble291

rumble291

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
Cheers for the replys guys obviously u dont have a clue.