Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

WinFast TV2000 XP Expert WDM Video Capture

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
I've been to Leadtek's website and they claim the specified TV Tuner card is "Vista Certified" but I'm having trouble even installing it.

Since Vista Ultimate couldn't install the driver automatically successfully I got onto Leadtek's support page for the driver download. Downloaded the "Vista 32 Bit" driver since my computer's x86. Then I went into Device Manager and right clicked on the "Unknown Device" and selected "Update Driver", then I chose to locate the driver location myself which is the decompressed folder location.

Funny enough, though the right version and location etc. Vista just wouldn't install it. Therefore in Media Center "no TV Tuner Hardware is found". I'm really gutted about this and hope I can get some help soon.