Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Xbox 360 Recording 60Hz...

• Please log in to reply

TLL

TLL

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
Basically i cant record 360 i have a decent technical knowledge i tried everythin all the options PAL, NTSC and tried different programs when settin the options, ive been through 3 tv cards all of which were useless. What i need is recommendations of hardware to record my 360 and preferably another device so it outputs to the TV aswell as records on the computer. Some stuff you may need to know im in Europe/UK, i already installed a PCI tv card to my computer for recording ps2 no problem (tho i would prefer USB as its handier). IF theres anything i forgot feel free to ask, Here from you guys soon and thanks in advance! :whistling:

Advertisements

TLL

TLL

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Anyone?

L2SILukas

L2SILukas

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
If you didn't get an aswer yet:

I bought a Dazzle DVC 150b, it records in both PAL 50 and 60 with VERY good quality.
You can't buy it at Pinnacle tho. (Search ebay, you'll find one there)
But: If you have Vista 32-bit, there's no Output, for Vista 64-bit there's no Capturing.
I wouldn't recommend connecting the Dazzle Output to the TV, because there are some delays in the Video because the Dazzle encodes the video itself.
Setting the Dazzle up to work in Vista is pretty hard, ask me if you buy it and it doesn't work. :)

PS: Do play Halo 2?

EDIT: You can also watch this tutorial from halo3forum.com: CLICK

Edited by L2SILukas, 19 March 2008 - 02:18 PM.

superstar

superstar

• PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
You can use one of the two following devices made for the xbox360 and wii (they work for both consoles):

http://www.totalcons...-VGA-box/Detail

http://www.totalcons...-xcm-new/Detail

The manufacturer of these devices is teamxtender which you can visit here:

www.teamxtender.com

They make a lot of other cool stuff so check it out!