Welcome to Geeks to Go
Geeks to Go Welcome
Create Account Login to Account
Photo

How to remove trojan.w32.looksky (removal instructions)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

Vaachek

Vaachek

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hi,
I too am indebitted to you, as I am back on my feet again. The Smit FF worked great.......................for a while.
Then, about 5 hrs after I thought I was clean, the error messages etc. started again. Ran Smit again, and so far so
good, but did I miss something? I ran search, rebooted in safe in safe mode, ran clean, and rebooted, all was well
until the symptoms started all over again :)

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Yes there are probably other infections on your PC, that still remain after running SmitfraudFix. Post a log in the malware removal forum after you read the sticky threads if your problem persists.

Pelusa

Pelusa

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I just did it and im wating for next spyware warning to appear....hope it never does :)

wljbyj2004

wljbyj2004

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have had a problem with Win32.Netsky.Q and I get insecure internet messages and random shutting down of basically all of my windows progams. HELP!

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured
Malware Removal How to Guides Windows 7 System Building Download Files Register welcome

Never used a forum? Learn how.