Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Needs Help

• Please log in to reply

Thelma

Thelma

• Pip
  • 3 posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am having mega problems with this puter...

Windows ME operating System ...My Embarq ISP part of the problem they are no help...Also need to remove PC Cillin from puter and they are no help either...Am about to tilt here...

I get the message when I open puter Runner Error...Runner file name

{fspex.exe} lacks a dot dot with a line under it {don't know how to keyboard it}{the app id separator}...

Then other message I need help with concerns removing pc cillin message is

Error 1723 problem with this windows installer package...A dll file required to install to complete could not be run...Contact ya support team...

Please someone help me with this as I can't afford to buy a new puter...

Many Thanks
Thelma

P.S. HP 8756c

Does anyone know what this means & is it fixable?

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
You may have hard drive or memory errors preventing the loading of files. You may have missing or corrupted files. If you can find the name of the missing .dll file you can download it from a number of websites. You may be able to run a repair installation on your system and correct the problems.

You can find your system information here

http://h10025.www1.h...f...195&lang=en

You may also want the check the download page for anything you might need. Your speed of operation would be improved with more memory which is simple and easy to add. It has good specs for web browsing and other less demanding applications so it should have a few years left in it.

Thelma

Thelma

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Tyger

Thank you for your help...Am heading to the link now... :whistling:

G'Day

Thelma

Thelma

Thelma

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Tyger

I got the answer, LOL not the one I wanted but bottom line is the installer to fix this error is not supported by windows ME...

Thank you again for your time... :whistling:

Thelma