Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Eeep usb port is rejecting everything! help T_T

• Please log in to reply

Lady_FromThe_Shwa

Lady_FromThe_Shwa

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Kay whenever I plug in my mp3 to download some tunes or movies, the device is shown as unknown and on media player it doesn't show that it's plugged in..it's not just my mp3 either because I've used a sansa media player on it and a RCA lyra and they both got unknown device!!!!!!Same with my printer..

I really want some music on my devices, and I NEED my printer for high school..so please help me..

I'm not that good with computers so sorry if I didn't give enoug detail..

kthxbye :whistling:

Advertisements

cmw2010

cmw2010

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
Hi lady welcome to G2G, after you plug in a USB device try to Click Start, and then click Run. Type Devmgmt.msc in the Open box, and then click OK. On the Action menu, click Scan for hardware changes. Then see if Windows recognizes your devices.