Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Cannot open any Outlook Express emails

• Please log in to reply

Gretchen1228

Gretchen1228

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I can open Outlook Express and download new messages. However, when I try to open any email messages, I get the following: Outlook Express has encountered a problem and needs to close. When I get the details of the error, I see this: EventType: InPageError P1: c0000009c P2: 00000003. I am running Windows XP Pro. Any suggestions? I could not find anything on the Microsoft web site. This is a new laptop and my email was working fine until yesterday (Monday) morning. As far as I know, I have not downloaded anything malicious but since I am also having problems opening Norton, I am unable to run a scan at this time. (My Norton issues would be a completely different topic!).

Thanks!

Advertisements