Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Rage 3D IIC AGP Drivers

• Please log in to reply

Verrz

Verrz

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Hello Geeks to Go, I just reinstalled win98 on my computer and I got the driver disk and uploaded it and everything is fine, sorta, but when I go on to sites and games I lag terribally more than normal before the format, somone help me update my driver to newest one please, thanks.

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
http://ati.amd.com/s...egacy-98me.html

Look down the page for Rage IIC for win98 and ME
And thanks to AMD for continuing to support the older ATI cards.

Edited by Tyger, 31 July 2007 - 05:06 PM.

Verrz

Verrz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
I don't see the link I tried Rage IIC but it gave me the XC version can you help me find which link it is?

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
It's right below the XC version. Hopefully they will work. If they don't restart in Safe Mode and uninstall them and we can look for more. Also if you machine is a name brand just go to their website and look for them in drivers and downloads.

Verrz

Verrz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
My computer is custom built, The drivers you gave me updated it but I still think theres more updates available and my sound isnt working....we can talk about that later.