Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Frontpage 2003 Publishing Issue

• Please log in to reply

veravicious

veravicious

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello. I am attempting to publish a navigation bar to my website. This isn't happening
The website is up with 1500 pages, and no way to visit the pages as there isn't a navigation bar.
Issue: When creating a page, I add the navigation bar to the page in Design. I can see the navigation bar in Frontpage and in Preview, but when I publish, this bar is not publishing up to the website.

What I have tried: Remove Formatting, no Shared Borders, recalculating hyperlinks, uninstalling and reinstalling Frontpage software, running updates through Microsoft, a recovery on the computer, calling my ISP... (who says it's something in Frontpage turned on or off)

So, if something is turned on or off... what would it be? I am sure this is a simple fix, but I have been staring at this thing for three days.
Can someone assist me? If so, please email me with an answer as I am working in frontpage trying to fix the issue.
Thanks.

Advertisements