Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Crysis release date unvield

• Please log in to reply

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Finally, after many delays we have received a frim date for the release of Crysis.
November 16.

Redwood City (CA) – Electronic Arts (EA) and Crytek today announced that the first person shooter Crysis will be hitting retail shelves on November 16.

See screenshots of Crysis ...
The new game, shown for the first time at the 2006 E3 tradeshow and conference, will be available for the PC only and promises to deliver “stunning DirectX 10 and DirectX 9 visuals.”

“Crytek is constantly striving to push the boundaries of both game design and technology, while maintaining quality at the highest bar," said Cevat Yerli, CEO and president of Crytek, said in a prepared statement. "We're thankful to our fans for their support and patience, and we're excited to bring them Crysis this year. It's going to be worth the wait."

According to EA, the new game will feature open-ended gameplay and dress the player in a “revolutionary nanosuit and an arsenal of fully customizable weapons.” The game environment will include “tropical jungles, flash-frozen landscapes and a zero gravity environment.” There also will be a new team-based mode to play the game, which will enable up to 32 players can face each other.

http://www.tgdaily.c...view/33209/118/

James

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
sweet!

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
My thought exactly :whistling:
James

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

MoNsTeReNeRgY22

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
I can't wait!!!

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
I'm overclocking right now just to find my sweet spot for the November release :whistling:
2.74GHz and counting.
James

Edited by james_8970, 07 August 2007 - 11:38 AM.