Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cant create HJT Log file, have vundo, and several others

• Please log in to reply

justincredibleg

justincredibleg

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok, I followed the "read this first post" and also did all of the below:

On my laptop, I noticed it getting relatively slower and also that I would have IE popups even tho I only use Mozilla. Now I ran a Spybot(found 1), Ad-Aware(7), Ewido(113), HijackThis(3), and Spy Sweeper(7) scan from safe mode as well as a Norton scan (which I do not have on my computer I am anti-Norton). I also ran an F-Prot and McAfee command line scans.
Now I did a VudoFix scan as well and it found several traces and could only delete some of them and the computer is still running slow.

I tried getting a HijackThis log file but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Spysweeper found the following that it wouldn't let me remove:

jkkjg.dll
gebawvw.dll
winmfu32.dll
gjkkj.ini
gjkkj.bak2

Sorry thats all I have so far let me know what other info you need

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Try renaming the hijack this folder something else.