Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ie7 and firefox

• Please log in to reply

SeraphHHC

SeraphHHC

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
so i had ie7 i made it default once to view a some png files on it. now when i hit my quick keys on my keyboard it opens IE and FireFox. i have uninstalled ie7. i made firefox default. ie7 has tried to cut out the menu for FireFox default option. fire fox is no longer on the set system default list. how can i fix this.

Attached Thumbnails

• firefox.jpg

Attached Files

Edited by SeraphHHC, 03 August 2007 - 10:35 PM.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
If a keyboard has a set of 'quick keys' these usually have their own setup and configuration utility -- perhaps running as an icon in the system tray.
I think you need to re-configure that to solve your problem with the quick keys, not mess about with the options in each browser.

SeraphHHC

SeraphHHC

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
no there is no option in the keyboard menu. it just uses what ever is default. but dont worry about it i just reformatted the hd to fix a old problem. for some reason windows was not letting any games be played. huh i have no clue why and no one could figure it out. it would load all the game fine until the menu came up the it was just a green or black screen. u had the in game cursor and everything. o well the problem are fixed now ty for the help