Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

getting videos to my phone?

• Please log in to reply

juggalokid7

juggalokid7

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
:whistling: ok im new to this and i don't no if i posted it the right place but newho,

I have a Lg Tu500 and im wondering how to get videos of my computer onto it, I have a 50min video (mp4 format) on my computer, i plug my mobile in, transfer the vid eject the mob go to my videos and play it. The problem with this is: my mobile will say that the video is only 1 second long(and only 100kb or something when in real life its 100mb). I have looked and i have more then enuff space on my mobile.. I have played the video on my computer and it works fine...

Thank you if you can help.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Are you sure your phone's video playback software is compatible with the mp4 format?

juggalokid7

juggalokid7

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Yes the phone can play mp4's, i have 3 or 4 mp4's on my phone that i have gotton via bluetooth and they play fine.