Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Cookie problems...

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
Hey guys... It seems that every time I need to purchase smething online (which rquires cookies to log the information on items that I have stored in the shopping cart) nothing shows up in the cart. This happens to me on many different sites so i know that it cant be the websites problem... I have explorer options set to accept all cookies, but I still got nothing. Any info could be helpfull because im going off to school again and I'd like my new laptop before I arrive lol.

Thanks alot in advance!

Advertisements

cmw2010

cmw2010

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
When you try to add something to your shopping cart and it does not show up in there, try hitting the refresh button and see if it shows then.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
nope... nothing shows up still

cmw2010

cmw2010

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
Try to delete your temporary internet files and then try again.