Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

msn messenger 7.0 final version heelp

• Please log in to reply

weneedhelp

weneedhelp

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
i downloaded the new msn messenger final version 7.0 and it worked fine the first time i logged on. the next day it wouldnt let me log on. i tried to use system restore 2 see if it so website i visited thats giving problems etc. but they problem was the same, i would press the sign in button(password is correct and everything) and it would say signing in for about 5mins or so but it wouldnt work. i even uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice. still no luck i tried i also have 4.7 it came with the computer that version lets me go on but not the new version i was able 2 go one the new version only twice this is the second day it is happening. i can open my hotmail account but not msn messenger. i also had a few error messenges at various times when trying to sign in like.. 8007274c , 800701f7 , 80072efd , 81000314.please help thank you.

edit: i also am finding that when iam waiting 4 it 2 sign me in and i want 2 change my status 2 e.g busy or anything rlly. it logs me on BUT i cant see ANY of my contacts but the one of them was able 2 talk 2 me when the started the conversation. ;) but right now i think someone tried that and it said i cant start aconversation with them ahhh. this problemis rlly bugging me and i cant fix it i am not an msn addict just confused :tazz:

Edited by weneedhelp, 13 April 2005 - 06:35 AM.

Advertisements