Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New Graphics Card

• Please log in to reply

jackflash1991

jackflash1991

• PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
What are the symptoms that lead you to believe that their is not enough power? Is it a slower computer, fans at a lower RPM, ect?

Edited by jackflash1991, 09 August 2007 - 06:09 PM.

Advertisements

Jerico

Jerico

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Yeah I wonder why Iam getting a code 12 resource problem. I have a Gig of Memory thats more then enough. Then it won't let me switch resources at all I dont know.... I was led to belive that it was a power problem because of what some tech at Best Buy said in the Geek squad. With my system specs what card should I upgrade to for better gaming and video editing? I can take this back and get a diffrent card.Crap I just noticed my PSU is running
364.7 w.max 12v-1 / 12a with a 400W max. Phht can I even upgrade to a better card at all?

I just took the card back. Thanks for all the help.

Edited by Jerico, 16 August 2007 - 03:48 PM.