Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sound problem

• Please log in to reply

demonicangel

demonicangel

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
Well i checked the titles and none seemed related so i decided to make a new one. IF it doesnt belong here then feel free to move it. This is my problem, today while using my laptop was listening to music, then some friends started bothering skipping a bunch of my songs, anyways after a while when i finally got them to stop, the sound was gone, the weird thing is only when i use media player, i have itunes and real time and sound works find there, but in media player nothing comes out, so i am completely baffled i have no idea what to do to solve it, im running a winxp media player 11, and idk what other information may be useful, also the laptop was a gift from my boyfriend, and i remember him saying something to me before giving it, that if i could get the music to play in media player that i'd b lucky, so appearantly it isnt the first time it's happened, but when he gave it to me it was working fine, it was up until this morning. so if anyone has any information on what to do it would sue b appreciated. Thanx in advance

Edited by demonicangel, 07 August 2007 - 01:18 PM.

Advertisements