Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Program being blocked?

• Please log in to reply

bldragon41

bldragon41

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My mom is trying to open Roxio Easy Media Creator 9. I have the same program installed on my computer. But anyways, she installs the program, and she is able to open and run the program for a little bit. But then she goes to open it again, and the program won't open. You can do ctrl, alt, del and go to the Process tab and you can see it going into the list. But the moment it gets into the list, it is gone and nothing happens. Is there anything that could prevent it from opening like it should?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
you can go into control panel, admin tools and look at event manager. Under applications see if there is any corresponding entries. This might help us troubleshoot the problem.

You can also check to see if there are any patches or updates for the application that need to be installed.

You might try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that helps.