Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

MSN 7.0 WILL NOT LET ME SEND MESSAGES

• Please log in to reply

sophie995

sophie995

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Msn 7.0 will not let me send a message.
It loads up then im onto my screen with all my contacts.... oo wait weres all my contact names... and the name of the groups there in... mmm this is weird... oo let me try and speak to one.... ooo its not letting me... a message comes up saying sorry you couldnt talk 2 bla bla bla, please try again. So i do.. and the message comes up again... this is like my 7th time downloading it, and the same problems happend! ;)
Im really anoyed about this cause its ment to be really good! :tazz:

Please please please help me out if you do no what the problem is!
Sophie

Advertisements

John_Doe

John_Doe

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Uninstall the MSN messagner 7.0 and install the new version, I think its 9.0 now...

CJIS

CJIS

• PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
Then newest version of messenger is 7.0 and to solve this problem then you will have to find help from MSN.