Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

removal of old panda

• Please log in to reply

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Windows XP home(french)
the program is not running as far as I can see, cannot uninstall it from the uninstall , and cannot install newer version, not showing in appwiz.cpl, not my machine so I cannot mess around with it too much, what are my opps?

Advertisements

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
Hi fleamailman! If you're refering to Panda Antivirus ,try this link Http://www.pandasoftware.co.uk/hotfix/uninst_v1012.zip It dit the trick for me!

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
thanks Zorba I will tell him to try that at work tomorrow. small problem my end being on linux I cannot load that page, sure the link is good as I am getting host unknown

Edited by fleamailman, 09 August 2007 - 03:32 PM.