Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

FFXI+Linksys Wireless Gaming Adapter+Network Key

• Please log in to reply

FFXI Trouble

FFXI Trouble

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey guys, sorry to bother you with another question, you've been a great help on various topics I've seen, and I admit I should post some more (not questions).

My newest problem is a Network Key that has been set up on all computers in the house. Our connection used to be open to anyone in the area (not on purpose) and was just recently changed. Now a key is required to gain access.

However, FFXI has now blocked me out, for lack of better words. The thing I noticed, is my Linksys Gaming Adapter is unlit on the right box, meaning it is unable to find a connection. I'm clueless how to work the Gaming Adapter, since it usually finds the channel with the connection, thought none of the channels connect.

Is there anyway I can fix it for FFXI? If not, would anyone know how to disable the Network Key and allow it to be open again?

Thanks for checking out this post, it is greatly appreciated :blink:

P.S. Sorry if I was to post this in the Console Forum, I figured FFXI is MMO so it could go either way :whistling:

Advertisements