Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

energyplugin.exe

• Please log in to reply

amitkawatra

amitkawatra

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi

my system shows all the time some kind problems all the time and to the latest it shows energyplugin.exe want to excces the internet but i blocked it. Still it keeps taking my memory and i could not able delete it in ProgramFiles.

please help me

thanks

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
You can use hijack this to remove it, post to the tomcoyote site or in the malware section of these forums

Hijack This

amitkawatra

amitkawatra

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hi

i downloaded this software but it is very complex as it says to take note of all the processes running in the system and showing it to someone ....some professional....actually i dont have much knowledge about these OSs and their functions so i really worried about changing and modifing them .........so please suggest some practical solution to this.

thanks
bye
amit

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Running Hijack This changes nothing, it tells you what the problem is, and if like most, you cannot decipher the log, post it to the malware section of these forums and someone will give you clear instructions