Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Software Problem

• Please log in to reply

NYIsles4

NYIsles4

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Allright then, sounds great. Thanks very much for your help. Please keep this thread open for a week or two. I'm going to ride out time and see if anything else occurs, this way I can post it here. I'm sure you subscribed to this thread, so if I post again, then you'll see it.

Advertisements

NYIsles4

NYIsles4

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
When I turned my laptop on today, Messenger started up as it usually does. I don't know why I waited this long to do it, but I opened up Messenger, and clicked on preferences. I was able to untick opening up Messnger when Windows starts, as well as keeping Messenger open in the background. Thanks again for your help!!!