Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PPT and Excel Problems: Links Prob

• Please log in to reply

stu_design

stu_design

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
I ahve an excel file that has an autorun macro. In my macro i have a piece of code taht displays a form a i made. The data is linked from an access database and linked to powerpoint by a chart. Everytime i open the PPT Prez, it updates the links, but everytime it(Excel) displays the form (from macro code), Powqrpoint automatically ""Updates"" the chart without even going thru the form first. The form and excel get booted from memory and it updates the chart without updating the data from access and without displayinf teh form

Any1help me plz????

Stu_design

Advertisements

stu_design

stu_design

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
if any1 can figure this out that'd be great.

i don't need this solved now. I have decided to use general popups. If any1 finds out a way plz post or pm me thansk

stu design