Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Good free PC shooters?

• Please log in to reply

ADNoland

ADNoland

• PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

AA really annoyed me when I played it, having to do tutorial missions before multiplayer... Do they still do that??

If you would of read the other posts in the topic, I'm sure you would of found out that yes, they still do...

Well I don't play anymore, but my understanding is they now have it where you can jump right into some games, but there's no Honor system and limited maps, maybe even MILES only. You don't even set up an account for it.

As for the games all the good ones I can think of have been listed.

F.E.A.R Combat
War Rock
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
America's Army

Now if you want to try something a little differen't there's Gunz

Gunz Online

I personally prefer AA, F.E.A.R and ET myself. Excellent quality games.

Actually I just remembered something, recently Far Cry was released for free as an ad supported game. I don't know if it still contains the multiplayer component but I imagine so.

http://www.fileplane...-Cry-Full-Game-

Edited by ADNoland, 04 September 2007 - 11:56 AM.

Advertisements