Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

html based computer interface

• Please log in to reply

thero_cpd

thero_cpd

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
i guess this really is a case (both search engines, multimedia programs such as winamp and others) of using a program within a program

i want to create a unqiue interface with one of my pcs.
using html code
so what i need to be able to do is have programs runing within html bsaed site
i want to use google desktop search bar in the html code, and when programs load such as movies, it loads on the page

im using firefox so when programs such as movies load i want it to load in a new tab. how would this be possible.

here is a list of programs i want to work within the html code (if possible, if not can you please provide an alternative idea)

WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER
DIVX PLAYER
GOOGLE DESKTOP (SEACH ENGINE) or another program you can surgest (im after a way to keep an updated list of files when searching in html sort of like windows explorer on ur pc
MICROSOFT WORD

ANY/ALL IDEAS ARE VERY VERY VERY MUCH APRIACTED

thanks you guys rock xxx Jjem (aka thero_cpd_

Edited by thero_cpd, 14 August 2007 - 12:18 PM.

Advertisements